Friday, May 11, 2012

Do you love me?

One girl and boy walking on  a sea shore alone both have fall in love deeply ....


Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: yes of course you have doubt?
Girl: No just I want hear that word you say it.
Boy: No I don’t have to.
Girl: why not? Just I want hear you say in words please.
Boy: I can’t
After that girl started weeping and speaking softly…  Then you don’t love me I know…..
Both are continued walk in silence… and reached the girl home.
Boy: Do you really desire to know?
Girl: yes hesitantly.
He hugged that girl smoothly, kissed her tip of nose and whispered in her ear … and said “because three words are not enough to say our love
And I can’t find out to say about our love what are three most romantic words in the world ….!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment