The price of love ...
One afternoon, a boy approached his mother,
who was preparing dinner, and handed him a sheet of paper
with something written. After she dried her hands and took off his apron, she read:
- Cut the lawn: $ 3.00
- For cleaning my room this week $ 1.00
- Why go to the supermarket instead $ 2.00
- For taking care of my little brother while you went scompras $ 2.00
- By taking out the garbage every week R $ 1.00
- For a newsletter with good grades $ 5.00
- For cleaning and sweeping the yard $ 2.00
- TOTAL DEBT $ 16.00
The mother looked at the boy, awaiting full of expectation. finally,
she took a pencil and the back of the same note he wrote:
- Why take you nine months in my womb and give you life- NOTHING
- So many nights with no sleep, restore to health you and plead for you- NOTHING
-those problems and the tears that I causastes- NOTHING
- For fear and the concerns that I hope-NOTHING
- For food, clothes and toys- NOTHING
- For you clean the nose-NOTHING
- TOTAL COST OF MY LOVE- NOTHING
When the boy finished reading what his mother had written his eyes filled with tears.
He looked into her mother's eyes and said:
"I love you, Mummy!" Soon after, took a pencil and wrote with a huge bill: "FULLY PAID".
So we are majored, as kids, querendor prize for high-quality activities we perform.
It is difficult to understand that the best reward is the Love that comes from God. And lucky for us is FREE.
Just wanting to welcome you in our lives with trust of love and care!